The generosity of our donors makes it possible for Jewish Social Services to provide essential assistance to seniors, individuals & families under stress, and to immigrants & refugees. You can help ensure that JSS is there to help by supporting our efforts now and in the future.
- Friends of JSS is our primary means of annual financial support. There’s no formal membership, no minimum donation. Collectively, these contributions provide 45% of agency revenue each year.
- Tribute Gift There is no better way to honor, commemorate or recognize your family, friends or colleagues than with a donation to Jewish Social Services. Cards notifying the honoree are sent immediately. In addition, donor and recipient names are published in Connections, the JSS quarterly newsletter.
- Planned Giving You can create a legacy. Your will can become a vehicle for expressing your core values and beliefs for years to come. By leaving a bequest to JSS, you are embracing the agency’s mission and helping to secure the future.
- Named Endowment Fund This is a wonderful way to honor or commemorate a loved one and continue to support their interests.
- Foundation For the Future Endowment Fund Established on the 25th anniversary of the agency, four percent of the interest earned annually is utilized to support agency programming.
- Donate Stock An excellent way to make your gift is through appreciated stock. You can bypass capital gains taxes and receive substantial income tax deductions.
- Vehicle Donation By donating your vehicle to JSS, you avoid all the hassles of selling your vehicle yourself. All you need is a clear title and we’ll do the rest, including free pick-up. Once it has been sold, we’ll send you a tax receipt and the sale proceeds will go directly to helping those most in need in our community.
- You shop, Amazon gives. Shop AmazonSmile and designate Jewish Social Services of Madison as your charity, and Amazon will donate a percentage of your purchase to Madison seniors and families at no cost to you!